Friday, September 18, 2009

In Honor of Rosh Hashanah


Yes, today is the dawn of the year 5770.  My family celebrates in true style by gorging themselves on succulent savory treats and letting the wine flow like beer.  We may chant a prayer or two that nobody understands, but hey that's tradition and if you've ever seen Fiddler on the Roof, you know it's enough to make an entire village break out in song.


Thus I bring to you some of my favorite videos from the holy semitic quartet, none other than Neil Diamond, Lou Reed, Bob Dylan and of course Leonard Cohen (If only Nick Cave were Jewish).


Avalanche in 88'


Lou rockin out with the coolest dudes of ALL TIME, no debates


Neil playing some dark-ass Solitary Man in 71'


My favorite Dylan song, It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

No comments:

Post a Comment